Where can I find information about my court case?

December 13, 2012 MDRM BLOG 0 Comment

If you are look­ing to gain infor­ma­tion about your court case and you do not have an attor­ney, a good start­ing point is to go down to the county cour­t­house where your case is tak­ing place.  Some cour­t­houses have walk-up cen­ters and self help resources which you can uti­lize.  Addi­tion­ally, you can review the county court’s web­site.  You will find that there may be a great deal of infor­ma­tion about your pend­ing hear­ing online.  For exam­ple, many court web­sites post court cal­en­dars online, infor­ma­tion on how to file doc­u­ments, and court loca­tions and hours.

Please be aware that this infor­ma­tion is gen­eral in nature and does not con­sti­tute legal advice.  You should always seek inde­pen­dent legal advice and you should not rely on any infor­ma­tion con­tained in this blog.  Addi­tion­ally, by read­ing this blog does not cre­ate an attorney-client rela­tion­ship with the Law Office of DeDecker & Meltzer.

Leave a Comment


San Fran­cisco Office
203 Wil­low St. Suite. 204
San Fran­cisco, CA 94109
Toll Free: (866) 957‑9966
Fax: (866) 855‑9737

Napa Office
575 Air­park Road
Napa, CA 94558
Toll Free: (866) 957‑9966
Fax: (866) 855‑9737


None of the infor­ma­tion on this site con­sti­tutes legal advice. It is an ad for attor­ney ser­vices. The attor­neys at DeDecker & Meltzer are licensed attor­neys in the state of Cal­i­for­nia. The infor­ma­tion is intended to be gen­eral in nature as there are many laws and reg­u­la­tions not men­tioned on this site that may apply to your sit­u­a­tion.